1. Current view of the roadmap
Finished since the last meeting
No milestone this week.
In play - Core Pipe
- S1 on Stripe payments: the connected PR fixes something that has been there for a while. It’s likely not fixing the issue. Given that we are a very small team this week we won’t do a dedicated release for this PR. We will draft on Thursday and release on Monday 6th - deploy on Tuesday 7th as usual. Action from the spike are really needed to move forward on issues (see second point).
- Spike on our current Stripe implementation: @apb has finish the spike. There is a need of both dev and product review for this one.
- S2 on Metabase: not picked up because too many other s1/2.
Split Checkout page - Discourse Post here .
Once 8076 is merged, @apb should integrate the payment form, and some features tests should be implemented. @Matt-Yorkley has been working on it as well and a new PR is on its way. @jibees is not sure who implements the feature tests. Something to put on the agenda for the testing meeting tomorrow ping @filipefurtado
- Deprecated Stripe connect - in test ready
- OFN Styleguide : @jibees has all the info needed to move forward
- Tax Report Here & Here (Lynne + Matt) @Matt-Yorkley is working on it and its working well so far. The product circle would love an estimation of the work to be able to plan the feature roadmap accordingly
Side note: we have again a crowded “in dev” column
In-play - Funded pipe
DFC/OIDC Authentication – DFC Open ID connect: still in code review
In play - Contributor
Product import with images: We were only 3 people at delivery circle tonight (2 product - 1 dev) so it was a bit short to decide anything on this one. The topic is moved to the next delivery circle. @apb it would be good if you can contribute async. on whether or not you think this can be merged as is. People at delivery circle today thought that currently the core team does not have room to finish this work. Given that the AU team has no room either, there is only 2 options: either merge as is or close for now. ping @dcook @Kirsten
2. Next Up
Ready To Go
- Backoffice UI Uplift - Phase 1 - Paused due to too many priorities
History of invoice changes (Rachel + ? ) - Unblocked. Needs an in-depth meeting, when everyone is available.
- There are plenty of potential solutions and the best technical approach needs to be found and will be explored after Adjustments is complete.
Ready for Inception
- Invoice number system (Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Improved reporting - We need to think about a general technical approach for this. Tax reporting might be a good a time for this however the overall improved reporting project will be worked on after History of Invoice changes.
We didn’t had many discussion tonight so I’m copy pasting actions from previous discussion that should not be forgotten:
Global figure updates
Can @maikel please pull the global figures when back from leave
Reviewing the bug-severity system
This should go on discourse so that we can discuss async.
@apricot12 don’t hesitate to ping product if you are stuck on papercuts or s3
Tuesday September 7th, look at the global calendar for the time because I always get it wrong