- Nicolas is a design contributor: plenty of availability. Which tasks would be suitable? Is there anything from product? Alternative is working on mobile.
It should feel manageable, and not too time consuming…
Suggestions: unify error messages on OFN; something to split between testers
Other idea: picking up issues requiring design-needed.
- please shout to testers if help is needed
Other than that:
BUU - mostly testing the PRs @dcook has pushed through.
- fixed s2 bug #11607
- we need issues for other reports: [Reports] Customers report has a time shift between request and result · Issue #11607 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- Time in Rails: instance vs. local time; where is it fetched? See also this comment.
- Created some issues around BUU for Hacktoberfest contributors
- will ping abdellani for a quick check-in on invoice specs
Updates via #delivery-circle channel:
- I’ve got some PRs for BUU in progress (Slack)
- Thanks Maikel for pointing out code reviews. I’ll make sure to prioritise that this week.
- I spent some time reviewing a recent tech debt PR and found that it might be bigger than we thought… I can’t currently think of a way to proceed without quite a bit of manual testing.
- Last week was short because of a public holiday on Friday.
- I made some progress on ofn-install but haven’t gotten to the New Relic part yet.
- au-prod is monitored by Wormly and New Relic and it has plenty of free memory. I’m planning to activate background reports on Wednesday and see how it goes.
- DFC? I think they are working on the next releases but I haven’t heard much lately. Last thing I saw was a discussion about the version number of the next release. So I’m waiting for now and prioritising New Relic.
- Code Review: JB leaving, Gaetan on holiday, where’s Mohamed?, Matt? I think two reviews may be difficult the next two weeks.