- Update meeting time? Agreed to meet 1 hour later (8pm AEDST)
Automated tests for API v1
How do we test requests (end-to-end)?
- controller tests seem like a good way to test it
- swagger: Filipe to check out this gem: GitHub - rswag/rswag: Seamlessly adds a Swagger to Rails-based API's
Google Analytics in place of Matomo. Would it be a good idea to use GA for one instance?
- Adds complexity to deployment and cost of maintaining
- These tools may measure differently, so it would be difficult to compare between them
Working on webhook for order cycle open event; was stuck last week but hoping to finish this week.
Adding lots of specs
Konrad not well unfortunately, so not working at the moment.
Filipe may increase his hours and Rachel will try to help too, to keep testing tasks moving.
Can we reduce the amount of manual testing work?
- dependency updates: David suggests we don’t need all of them to be tested
- translation updates: also don’t need testing
Decision: for any small thing that could already be covered by the Release testing, we can consider skipping manual test. (see release testing doc at top of #testing channel Template - Google Docs )
Enterprise fee report: do we include order co-ordinator fees? @lin_d_hop to confirm.
Deleting shipping method: blocked on questions on issue.
Is this PR blocked or can the change be another PR? Need to compl
If an order was completed, we cannot change the shipping method or cost (it’s illegal!).
When is an adjustment closed?
Fighting docker in dev setup but system specs won’t work, so resorted to normal dev setup.
Haven’t heard about Vouchers starting up. @lin_d_hop is waiting for Jess to complete designs, then she will create tickets.
If devs are ready before issues are defined, what are the next priorities for Gaetan?
- Tax reports, if blocked
- start with vouchers without final designs? No – the visual and the UX / logic is still yet to be designed.
- Backoffice UI uplift, could do one discrete issue to work on before vouchers starts. @Rachel to prepare notes to continue #8930
- Resolved a problem with background reports but there may be another production issue we need to test once the current PR is deployed.
- Made progress on DFC but wondering about its priority amongst other things.
- Split Checkout doesn’t have any open issue at the moment. New issues or new priority?
- Metabase should be solved. that performance won’t be an issue.
- Got some minor tech debt done.
- My favourite circle time would be one hour later. Half an hour is also fine. Everything can change at any time though, kids develop quickly.
- What’s happening with vouchers? Gaetan and I are supposed to work on it soon but I’m waiting for a kick-off.
Meeting about Docker: yet to be organised.