Heartfelt chat around how are we’re feeling about our way of working
Remote working, being (almost) full-time behind the screen and our stack.
- downgrading hours is an option (to allow to take other tasks other than screen-staring ones)
- other places on OFN to engage on such conversations: heart-channel, coffee-chat-channel
- Working on the last issue of the while label feature → priority label added. This should not be on the upcoming release; hopefully on the next one
- Soon working on adding Trix editor - first time on OFN codebase
- PR to fix Order total = 0 → as draft, needs review/feedback
- Iterations on design for pagination
- probably will await for implementation, before creating additional issues
- product modals could be up next
- Maybe some of these can be picked up by @jibees
- Some guest contributions related to performance, like cloning OCs
- interested in looking at product model refactor
- worked and reviewed Invoices PR with @abdellani
- Ping-pong with customer support on tracking split-checkout. Described here, but opening an issue on the main repo, @Matt-Yorkley keen on investigating this
- Tracking pagination on
/productspage, as discussed here and here.
- Flaky-specs: a bit overwhelming, quite a lot come in per week, so they pile up. Options: i) leave as is, at least we’re aware what’s flaky and what’s not ii) bring back the retry: option, with a reduced value (perhaps 2 retries suffice to catch real flaky ones and not temporary issues only). Budged constrains signaled here: we expect tech-debt to pile-up in times of budget scarcity.
- Testers should not use the funded features label created when testing such issues; testing time is included in the estimations as non-dev time (like product, design); funded features label on Clockify is therefore meant for development and review time only. Ping @konrad