We have a wealth of exciting content recorded during the Global Gathering but what is the best way to make use of this?
- Do we want full session recordings for selected sessions? Or are a series of shorter clips better? (Will users watch a full 2 hour session at the outset or are they more likely to watch 2 hours of content made up of lots of 10 min videos back to back in a playlist?)
- Do we want only User facing clips (ie for public use) or are there some recordings which would be handy for internal reference?
- What sessions are the priority to edit first? (Editing will take significant time)
Proposed format of edited content
- Title page at the start of any clip made from branded slide deck presentation slides (slides 2-12 in the following doc https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Fq5FyPqfjXJGJPR4d7QlqYnQQCxXj8fPUnpGTkER_uI/edit?usp=sharing )
- Subtitle page in between different sections (say to introduce a new concept or a question) made from the above slide deck (slides 13-16)
- Each video has the OFN (global) logo overlayed (png, transparent version) in top right hand corner.
- Ending page (one of slides 21-25 in the above document)
- Any text in the video in the OFN Style fonts (ie. titles in Oswald Bold, standard text in open sans regular)
- OFN colour scheme employed where possible (green #69A95D, grey #555555, Orange (#F27052), Red (#E54E47), Teal (#0096AD), Yellow (#FBB040)
Comment in this document if you would like to edit one of the sessions and what your aim for the content produced is: