Bulk and group buying - wishlist

@timrwtaylor - sorry about the delay in response, the pre-holiday to do list just seems to get longer rather than shorter!!

quick responses to your 3 questions above:

1. I think / hope @lisahill has covered - thanks!!
  2. have created page here for feature request - highly unlikely we will be able to do this unless / until someone pays for it, or we have a bunch more subscribed buying groups asking for it. Perhaps go and hit the little heart thing and we can start using that as a ‘vote’, and let us know if you want a quote :smile:
  3. Yep no problem to have a 2nd hub
  • It would be ideal if @lisahill could do the ‘new enterprise’ bit for you as they own the producers, so the E2E links will be automatically in place for new hubs created by Food Connect. If you do it, we’ll have to do them manually again
  • Lisa if you put @timrwtaylor as the contact email it should make him a manager and we can swap him to owner later -
  • Also, good pick up on the Order Cycle issue, and fixing it fitted quite nicely with something else Rohan has been working on this week, so it should be ok by later next week
  • so when someone changes order cycles it will prompt and clear the cart if they select ok. This is not the ‘ultimate’ fix (would be ideal to have people able to manage multiple carts, or have it check and prompt for items that can’t transfer) but that’s quite a way away
  1. That reminds me of something you mentioned in an email a while back about your cart being cleared when you logged out and in - that shouldn’t happen, e.g. your cart should be saved when you log out. when I checked it it was working ok, so could you perhaps check again and send some more info if you’re really sure it’s not? (either create an issue under ‘bug’ here, or create an issue on github - https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork)

Hopefully you and @lisahill have enough to keep you going until I’m back from holiday on the 20th August (yay holiday!!), but if you have any other things to check I will be able to respond until about midday monday and will try very hard to do so!