Basic 'White Label' Feature Set for Shopfronts

Trying to follow this - but not sure I am. If I understand correctly, this would meet 2 different needs that exist now with OFN-CAN users.

1. We have 4 high-trading cut flower hubs (Indeed they are OFN-CAN’s major users) at present, with more coming on. (Local cut flowers are booming post covid as global chains have never recovered.) They feel like the ‘food’ brand doesn’t make sense for them - but they like everything else about OFN. Most of these hubs run like cooperatives so they feel values aligned.
  2. Different provinces in Canada operate different funding /supports for farmers. In the past, users have asked if we can ‘brand’ OFN to a particular province (like OFN-Ontario) because it would help them access provincial funding. (Provinces might actually pay for a province -specific e-commerce option…)
    So do I understand correctly - that the above white label feature set, would be an option available at a hub level? So each hub would opt in to this white label feature and create their own logo, custom tab…

How could this work if we wanted a new network (ie - all flower farms and hubs in Canada; or all farms and hubs in Ontario)? So I’m thinking at a network level that encompasses multiple enterprises (like how we use groups now kind of – but agreeing the groups feature is lacking)

I’m not sure if this is clear… basically I guess I’m looking for a pseudo white labelling of OFN-CAN, so it could be OFN-Cntario, or Open Flower Network…

(Regardless - even if this only applies to an enterprise - I think flower hubs here would contribute to funded features in this area.)