User Guide as a Living Document - how to keep it current/rich/relevant?

Ok ! So I prepared a first draft of the new documentation of how to setup and update a local version of the OFN user guide. Here is the proposal : https://docs.google.com/document/d/16DvkxVOI6kjqs7szuAl4UMsEEnBEbtVBAq-a4AgSDvk/edit?usp=sharing

@Rachel I’m not 100% sure for the first steps if this is how we are supposed to proceed to create the new space for the new language, please check and suggest modifications if I’m wrong, directly in the document please :slight_smile:
@lauriewayne1 @lbwright22 @NickWeir @EmilyRogers @tschumilas @maikel @Anna @lin_d_hop (who did comment above) please check if it is all good for you. We might want to discuss a bit more precisely the process of the translation at release time… I made a proposal in the document based on my proposal in the thread, might worth some process check at next global hangout…

Looking forward to reading you ! We have a next call on the 9th october with the “project team” so great if people can give feedback for that date :slight_smile: