Subscriptions improvements

OK just following these up.

1. OK, so the issue here is that when the OC is first cloned the schedule is set to None, which is not clickable to open the updater. I think there are then two small issues which should both be resolved
    • #2439 - cloning should copy the schedule
    • #2463 - when Schedule is set to ‘None’ - it should still be clickable on the OC overview screen to open the Schedule updater

So then #2430 becomes just about making the name editable from the OC index. And I have created a new issue for #2464 - updating the pick-up / delivery details . . as that’s the only other thing that would likely require them to open each one

NB. I have created issues for each of those and put them as ‘good first issues’

1. The UX around this is confusing and likely beyond me. It seems like we really need to avoid circular journeys where the hub manager needs to do something, then ask the customer to do something, and then do something else - each of those are points where either the customer or the hub won’t do the thing and will be lost

I don’t know enough about email confirmation conversations etc to understand why things are the way they are or not. Do you know:

• if superadmin can still add a user to the system? is that user sent a confirmation email? if not, can they log in? [update: have confirmed yes and yes]
  • is there a reason why hub adding a customer wouldn’t trigger user / email confirmation process?
  1. OK this is better. Now it warns me that the customer has no credit card / permission but lets me save. But again will require me to get this far and then ask my customer to login and put in credit card details.

As I am setting up the subscriptions for all my customers, and might have them on the phone etc - it would make a lot of sense for me to be able to take their credit card number and put that in for them?

NB. Issues not yet created for 2 and 3