Seed data [development] [provisioning] [deployment]

@luisramos0 Jane is our final buyer. But yes we can use Shannon, I don’t know why I thought she was already somewhere. So we just need to find names for Fredo and Freddy who are derived from Fred our farmer persona (who is used here for the producer profile).

1 Like

Actually I understand about the confusing names… but I put those names to try to stick to the persona, yes, as @Rachel guessed, Fred and derived for farmers, Mary and derives for distributors… but if you want to change, no objection as long as we document carefully so any tester can use. Or we could just in the name put “George (prod)”, “Sarah (retail)”, “Sylvia (wholesale)” so it’s obvious what role they play.

I documented that in the original seed data reflection document @Rachel if you want to understand why those names :wink:

Yes I do clearly understand why :slight_smile: It’s just using it is a bit different… But I like your suggestion “George (prod)”, “Sarah (retail)”, “Sylvia (wholesale)” . This way it’s super simple for old and new testers :slight_smile: Let’s see what others think

2 Likes

Fine for me as long as it solves the problem at hand