Possibilities of using OFN for organizing CSAs

here is an OFN wishlist we generated of CSA features - some of these have been worked on, but others have not : CSA software features
My goal would be to add features that have multiple functionality - and anticipate how CSAs are evolving into greater complexity as I described above.

The CSA network I’m working with here are still desigining their system, so not on-line yet. Although I was running a CSA for a few years, and used OFN. It works just fine. I simply described my shares as a product and sold them in 2 cycles (over a month period). After that, I made a shop of ‘extras’ that members could order on-line as options. OFN keeps a customer list - which is exportable as CSV, so I used that for marketing and communications. etc. So - the basic shop front functionality of OFN will handle this kind of ‘basic’ CSA just fine.

When I was doing my CSA research (comparison of China and Canada CSA systems) Urgenci was really just beginning - so I haven’t had a lot of connection there. Now my research focus is a bit different - I study how digital technology can enable food sovereignty, and at the same time, how it can be a threat to food sovereignty.