Make info on quantity ordered/delivered/invoiced/voided/paid accurate and improve packing operation efficiency

And just to complicate things further, CLFC does a bit of both every week. A lot of our members pay before pickup via EMT after getting their invoice that morning. Others pay at pickup by cheque or cash. So a one or the other approach wouldn’t work well in our case.

I think what we propose

does work for both cases @CLFC. A hub could decide to issue an invoice before the pickup for the people who pay before, and others could pay “on site”, it doesn’t really matter as long as IF there is a discrepency, they can void or issue a refundable credit note. We propose that as a first step as it is the easier way to support any behavior from hubs and give a lot of flexibility. We will check with devs in implementation is simpler with invoice numbering or void. But if you have cases where users pay before getting their product you might have to void/issue refundable credit, as you will have money going out so you need an accounting document for that…

About comment on issues, it’s exactly what I was commenting in some other discussion, technically you need one invoice per producer as they are the “transaction holder”, you are just a sales facilitator, so to be honest I don’t even think the current invoice with the farmers name would answer the need. I guess you need some form of invoice which technically is an aggregate of invoices from each producer, right? Maybe that’s ok for you to have just one invoice in the name of your hub if you have the producer name below each product… but I doubt it. You sell services to the producers so you invoice to the producers your services. (check this discussion to understand more what I mean and please let’s discuss there on that specific topic which is not the topic discussed here!)