Who are we? I want to know the people behind the names :-)

I still do not lose hope of working with the OFN community and develop interactions between the different initiatives that already exist that aim the same targets, so I think it could be useful to present myself.

My proposal to be developed:

Working story:

I studied Commercial Engineer (Business and Economy).

For almost 4 year I worked in a big furniture factory in Chile selling manly to the USA. I had the opportunity to sell and know companies like Cosco, JCPenny etc. My mind was mainly busy trying to figure out which were our competitive advantages that I had to offer to my customers…

After I become the furniture buyer for one of the biggest department stores in Chile. I traveled to many countries looking for the best opportunities for my customers.

At the same department store I moved to the commercial planning department and my mind was focussed in how to improve the quality of the inventory and its turn over. ( for 10 years ).

I got out and with a friend that was importing cheap goods from China I focussed my mind for 4 years in how to sell and survive competing with bigger companies that did the same…

3 years ago we decided with my family to come to Israel, and since one year I became a worker building sport courts all over Israel. It have been an extraordinary experience to live at the bottom of the labor pyramid, and I can focus my mind how to build a commercial dynamic that can achieve our needs in a more sustainable way that the individualistic and competitive point of view…Also to give us the opportunity of living in a society where to strive for a personal better position would be obviously absurd

A big percentage of my working experience allows me to confirm that we ought to and we can achieve it.

Since I got to Israel I have been in contact with the cooperative and kibutz movement and others organizations that would help, I also met the ¨start up¨ environment, but each organization has its own agenda and ¨survival model¨ and it has been very hard to gather them to work together in commons targets…

Family Life:

I was born in Viña del Mar, Chile in 1968 and I had a very stable life with my parents 2 sisters and my brother. Even both parents came from a jewish backgrounds, we were educated totally out from the jewish community…
I met a jewish woman from Uruguay, got married and had 3 children.

My wife´s family was living in Israel and for other more reasons we decided to come to live here to Israel. The 3 Kids and the family are already bigger, happier and stronger in many aspects.

1 Like