Project management

Good point @enricostn there is overlap of course :slight_smile:
I would say in two main points:

• on the estimation stage, there can be a possibility to crowdfund some features needed by the community, so this can be part also of the “product curation”, like identify the share needs. Also in the estimation there is a first reflexion on how things will be done so that it doesn’t mess up anything for the others :wink:
  • but more precisely it’s when you do the serious inception and specification job, there will probably be a specific card in the backlog for “community concertation” so you will make a first spec on how you see the feature implemented and facilitate the discussion so that it’s ok for everyone, flexible enough so that every local instance can set up / activate or deasctivate / customize to its local situation. So yes, the “concertation” stage before we develop any new feature is the “product collective curation” side of it :slight_smile:

But I think in terms of product management there is also the question more of “strategy”, like our collective vision of where the product is going to evolve, in a short/mid term, but also longer term (see discussion on micro-services architecture for example which is more a longer term evolution discussion I guess).

Just some food for thoughts :wink:

1 Like