Global governance coaching for OFN at DECELERATION WEEK 5-9 OCT in France

Hei everyone! I just received this message from Marie-Anne, the organizer:

Dear everyone,
Thanks for confirming your participation to the OuiShare Deceleration Week !
You will find attached the planning of the week to give you an idea of the great experience you are going to live. As you see, these days are going to be dedicated to slowing down, reflecting and clarifying your project/business through mentoring and peer-to-peer discussions. You will also have personal time and free time to focus, work or just rest.
Unplug sessions will be dedicated to collective activities around Mutinerie Village.
In order to fit the week best to your current situation, please answer the following question :
Is there a specific issue/challenge within your project, that you would like to solve through the deceleration week?
Looking forward to reading from you,

Here is the program: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_HDFsX1e_2VYW9icU1uZG1YLUJacGI3OEQwaUVzN3Z5ajFj

Regarding the answer to the question about our particular issue, we said we wanted to take this opportunity to discuss about global governance… So to start the discussion, I wrote what I had in mind, but please feel free to share your vision / formulation and we can try to synthetize something that reflects our collective :wink: Also if you see other subjects you would like to start discussing during that week, please feel free :smile:

“OFN aims to be a decentralized collaborative organization, with a flat structure where anyone who share our values and mission can join the community and contribute to the commons. The community also exists on different levels: the hubs / the regional instances / the gobal community. The specific challenge we would like to work on during that deceleration week is the design & permanent reshaping process of our global governance model, in connection with our business model, as both are intimately connected… what are the local / mutualized roles? How do we finance them? How do we take the decisions that concerns the commons?”

1 Like