Since switching to OFN, Stroudco members have given me the following feedback.
- Overall positive, liking the look and feel of the shopfront.
- The website is still slow, causing browsers to throw up a “slow running script” warning and tempting even the most dedicated supporters to give up, unfortunately.
- The repeat order function is highly desired.
- Some find the quantity up/down buttons too small.
- The search function and selecting/deselecting categories “hang” sometimes because of the way OFN searches as you type and the system needing time to catch up
PRIORITIES FOR STROUDCO:
- Paginate shop front end or show a list of categories initially, then only load produce in that category; this may solve several issues, including making OFN work on older devices?
- Continue looking into repeat order functionality
We have seen a significant drop in orders this month and are keen to address members’ concerns.