Current view of roadmap
Finished since last meeting
- KPIs: split in Metabase (@Jana + @sauloperez) and Matomo
- Metabase Automation is setup for France & Australia -> weekly E-Mail providing KPIs
- Syncing issue solved -> @Matt-Yorkley to have a look into what causes the issues (and likely to prevent to happen or fix easier)
- Metabase has been UK set up
- Matomo: for data on visits & behaviour automated test E-Mail Reports are set up for admin & shopper, feedback needed if useful for instances
- for each new Epic issue, we (try to) implement Matomo tracking. Starting with UI Uplift (Mario provided a list of metrics to be tracked)
Ready To Go
In Inception / In Design
Backoffice UI Uplift 2 - Designs are almost there, some final feedback to be implemented. Should be ready this week.
- Catalogue of issues in admin backend - google slides
- Suggested next steps (moved from last time, as there were other things in the design pipe with higher priority)
- @Matt-Yorkley’s summarized technical requirements in a discourse post. A product & design decision needs to be made. Then @Erioldoesdesign will start to work on designs next week. @Jana to support from product.
Ready for Inception
- History of invoice changes (@Rachel + ?) - Blocked by the work on adjustments
- Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes
How did it happen that we have people blocked not enough issues for frontend?
- First time that we have someone specialized of frontend
- Design a bottleneck? What can be done make it smoother?
- Better communication between product, design & devs
- Be aware of design capacities when allocating news tasks
Reprioritisation: Shall we block UI Uplift until Admin Width Layout and Split Checkout are done?
Decision: As Admin Width PR (Explore Backoffice UI Uplift alongside Full-Width Layout #24 does not necessarily require design resources at the moment (Rachel jumping in), @Erioldoesdesign is planning to finish design work on Network - Product List UI Uplift this week and start on Adjustments - Splitting Checkout next week
- OFN Styleguide: It was proposed that @JB will start on a design guide/library, to support @Erioldoesdesign on this task
NEXT MEETING: @Rachel to facilitate