Some user confusion about navigation and not enough info here. Possible amendments include:
Hub / shop list
- need a ‘loading icon’ if they click the name (so starts loading shopfront). Currently it opens fat view but doesn’t show anything else happening, and then randomly whisks them away somewhere else
- not clear that the row can be clicked on anywhere to show the fat view
- tjuz info - possibly need to include logo and short ‘about us’ in fat view so is a bit more info before clicking into the shop
- have small map? include map?
- When I start typing in the search, page should move to put search at top of page so I can see what’s happening in the results
for display only order cycles . .
- Change state on list views to read ‘window shopping’ or ‘display only’ instead of Open
For ‘Profile only’
- activate the hover frame
- profile pop-up when I click anywhere on the full button (as well as the link), as is the behaviour to ‘find out more’ is inconsistent with the rest of the page
- Producer Shop on ProdList should be greyed out if no order cycle open . . OR . . some other way to see this before clicking through to it