Bulk invoice printing

I think there might be some confusing @tschumilas that we’ll need to discuss together. When you say you need the name of the product for each product on the invoice, does it mean that in the case you have in mind, it’s the producer selling directly, so the invoice is kind of a “sum of invoices” for each producer selling directly their products? Because to identify clearly a product a SKU coudl be enough, so why do you need explicitly the name of the supplier of a product on the hub’s invoice? I’m reading beyond your voice that you need a specific type of invoice for hubs who don’t buy and sell but just facilitate direct sale from producer. We have the same need in France, that’s why I ask :wink: I had opened this wishlist some time ago in France. It’s pretty complex as linked to some new type of enterprise who are not “hubs” neither “producers” but “sales facilitators”, and other logics are different. If you want to comment on this here is the thread Generating a compilation of one invoice per producer