(do you have a handle here George?)
- Reviewed Maikel’s pr review comments and updated Change enterprise visibility scope pr
- PR for cannot update subscription after product deleted issue
- Will be focusing on the s3 bug bucket list this week. So will tackle Error message when saving product changes next
- API feature toggle PR completed
- Active Storage - some finishing then sharing with George to pair on the end. Release in 2 stages: 1) Migrate current files from paperclip to active storage. This would mean files will be done while migration happens. Solution to have both ActiveStorage + Paperclip available at the same time to first migrate file, then switch to ActiveStorage.
- #9047 Initially working on controllers, but now looking at views.
- Waiting for comments from Matt on BackofficeUI uplift.
- Blocked on 9057
- Small PR on customerID in the order endpoint
- Data Migration for 8959 - JB will explore what’s easier out of DB constraints or putting a fake phone number in for users.
- Some challenges on specific issues with semaphore.
- Working on Analytics
- Analytics on Split Checkout.
- Currently on for 10 users in FR
- Reports PR (9032) to go into test ready, thought @filipefurtado raised concerns about the lack of unit tests. Review question outstanding about the test coverage on this PR.
- What should be tested in the test ready column? The goal is to reduce all manual testing. However currently we have a higher tester to dev ratio so potentially better to keep on testing right now. Focus more on breaking things than anything else (that’s the point of manual testing).
- Split checkout (user testing)
- DFC auth (review)
- Tax Report (paused)
- Active storage migration
- Reports Refactor (moving to test)
- Backoffice uplift
- Product Endpoint
- Linking OC/Payment methods
- Styleguide framework