CSA subscription contracts management feature: oportunity in France with the CSA network

Sure, I’ll explain tomorrow, but I’m afraid it’s not as easy as you suggest… I’ve been working in financial accounting for some years in my previous life, and the whole transaction logic is different. I’ll try to explain and document clearly by tomorrow to make it clear like a blue sky :crazy_face:.

Good - and lets talk tomorrow about short term and long term strategies maybe? Three years is likely realistic for OFN to develop this CSA solution, BUT its way too long a timeline for the CSA organizations I’m working with here. If I can’t hack something together for them in year, they are going to a proprietary provider.

Ok here is a quick and more technical analysis from the last info/suggestions I grabbed and aggregated: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10diV2W61JvFNP0kzgrpsAw-lifOfK7Jd1I9aeUJ9dMs/edit?usp=sharing
From this analysis you will see @tschumilas that contract cannot be optional. Actually if you buy on any website today you have a checkbox today “I agree with term of sales”… that we don’t have on OFN, and that is compulsory for any seller in real life (I think it’s on all countries as a basis for international accounting norms)… So I think there is a simple way to implement that (and need it anyway for all sellers) and we can use it to cover on a v1 the need to make CSA sales legally valid without implementing the contract setup within the OFN… (maybe will never happen, could be done on a wordpress page easier probably ;-))
@Kirsten @Rachel @luisramos0 check it out before our call tomorrow!

Hi! I’m very late to the party but I managed to go through it (mostly) at last!

What are the conclusions of that meeting?