UX Upgrades

Great initiative @lin_d_hop We are very keen to improve the mobile UX, and have funding applications going out in 2 weeks and hope to dedicate some funds to it should we be successful.

@sstead has set up this sub category :smiley:

I like your breakdown of steps @lin_d_hop, the only thing I’d suggest is getting the UX/UI person involved early on so that we can verify the way we’re gathering and what we’re gathering and also so that they’re across everything right from the start. I also think it’s worth getting that person to create a higher level view of how the ofn works now, ie. user journeys based on what we have in place, and use these to identify the current pain points. It’s these pain points that would then be the talking points that allow for prioritisation.

One question I have in this is around how user testing fits in - if we’re going to do this well then it makes sense to get the UX/UI resource to define those user journeys by talking/working with users (which includes many of us), and then also do some testing of the wireframes/interactions with users before they go live. Or to allow for some tweaking time once the changes do go live to test and improve what’s been launched.

Cheers :smiley:

1 Like

just pinging @denise, the wonderful person @danielle has found to help do this initial mapping

Sounds great @lin_d_hop :slight_smile:
Just a question, should we have someone “curating” that process, like opening the various discussion on the different areas, so that voices can express and we can prioritize? I see you started various thread already :slight_smile:
I guess the prioritization might also be connected to the capacity to finance the tasks, those who have budget can of course take into account the voices of the community but if the local instance has another priority and a budget, that’s understandable also :slight_smile:

Iceboxed Customers easily go through the whole placing order process on mobile