Using OFN to manage a physical store

@oeoeaio I’ll be interested to get your viewpoint on this.

I just talked to our user who is willing to use OFN to manage his POS. The user already uses OFN to manage 3 hubs. He has made some modelization trial and talked to POS providers, and he really believes that there is not so much differences between POS traditional softwares and OFN, and for him, he wants to use only one tool to manage POS and his 3 hubs, as he will have only one inventory. So the inventory comprises all what he can sell, wether if be in the POS or in the hubs.

He plans to have a tablet that the user can use to order in the shop what he buys directly in the shop. And for the “bar/restaurant side”, he says it’s not longer to make an order for the waiter than clicking on some other menu software, and the guy behind the counter can receive automatically the order and prepare it. There might be great to adapt some functionalities at some point (like be able to jump the checkout page as no info from customer to collect and payments collected on site) but he can start with the existing, he believes.
Just on thing he needs (apart from VAT issues addressed elsewhere) is to be able to print the invoice as a receipt (you know like in a shop, the small rectangular paper). Is it possible to develop a feature to print a ticket format? I open a discussion here: Print a receipt in a POS use of OFN