Updating the 'Terms of Service'

I noticed that the email that goes out to new users (see below) contains a link (right at the bottom) to a doc called ‘terms of Service’ Terms-of-service.pdf (132.4 KB)
which is out of date. Not sure who is best placed to update it? Thanks

Welcome, Carole Egner! 

Thank you for confirming your email address. Echo Earth Care is now part of Open Food Network UK!
The User Guide with detailed support for setting up your Producer or Hub is here: Open Food Network User Guide
You can manage your account by logging into the Admin Panel or by clicking on the cog in the top right hand side of the homepage, and selecting Administration.
We also have an online forum for community discussion related to OFN software and the unique challenges of running a food enterprise. You are encouraged to join in. We are constantly evolving and your input into this forum will shape what happens next. Join the community.
If you have any difficulties, check out our FAQs, browse the forum or post a ‘Support’ topic and someone will help you out!

Cheers,
Open Food Network UK Team

Connect with Us:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Email us:
hello@openfoodnetwork.org.uk

Terms of service | Open Food Network UK

pinging @sstead as a start - thanks Sally - we appreciate all your help

Hi Nick, afraid I only have half a solution for you…
When logged in as SuperAdmin go to Configuration > Content. Here you can insert your own ‘Terms of Service URL’. This will become your new ‘terms and conditions’ link in the footer of your instance site. However, I’ve just had a look on staging, and unfortunately this link doesn’t also carry through to the email you have posted above. This link must need to be modified somewhere else. Lyn recently made a related change, which allows instances to set the contact email which is contained in outgoing emails, in their config>content- G#1090. Hope this helps.

Thanks @sstead for such a quick response. I will talk to the UK team @mags @Sara @lin_d_hop about writing our own version of this doc. I will ask @lin_d_hop if she has a suggestion about the link.

@NickWeir
Can you create a bug on this link and assign it to me, regarding the link itself.

Perhaps the UK forum is a place to discuss the content of the UK terms of service doc.

OK the bug is G#1135 here

The [discussion on the UK wording is started here]https://community.openfoodnetwork.org.uk/t/updating-the-terms-of-service/50

@sstead do you want to close this or is it worth having a conversation within the AUs team about updating your version of this doc which still refers to beta versions etc…