Order consolidation and split sheets

I’m still a bit stuck on the functionality needed here - because it seems like the buying groups I’ve set up on OFN do this. Can you post or send me a picture of the model you want to use? The ones I’ve worked with on OFN work like this:

a coordinator (the hub/club manager) sets up an order cycle listing whatever products are available from how ever many suppliers (they can use the min-max feature on OFN to facilitate ‘filling’ cases when the order is placed.) The coordinator sets whatever fees are added (if any).

in the ‘outgoing’ section of the order cycle, the coordinator creates as many different buying groups/sites as needed (could be different locations, or different products avaialble, or have different delivery/pick-up fees…)

When the order cycle closes - the platform aggregates orders from the buying groups and will automatically send emails to suppliers or not. The coordinator can then downoad the details in different reports - such as: orders for each buying club, or orders by each distributor etc. So the coordinator places the orders with the wholesaler.

After the coordinator receives the bulk packaged products, they (or the buying club coordinators) use the reports generated by OFN to split apart the cases. They could pack individual buyer orders at this stage - or they could deliver bulk buying club products and then the buying club packs individual orders. (Or members come and pick their own order…)

Can you tell me what I’m missing with your model - maybe I can help.
@MyriamBoure has set up buying clubs in France too - discussed at this link: Use case: modelizing an international buying group