Open Food Network in Spain and in Spanish : )

Hi @alvarosaco! Great to see you here :smile:

About how to start a new instance, you have various threads on the topic, and I recommend you to look at this one: Running your own local OFN and then you can follow the linked topics :slight_smile: This one can also be interesting for you: How to get your local OFN platform up and running?

@Kirsten just started a conversation about trying to make the deloyment and upgrade processes smoother: Deployment and upgrades - progress and challenges

About the translation, have a look here: Internationalisation project notes
@maikel is still working on the integration of all the translation things, but you can already work on the sp.yml file if you want! You have the link of the branch where you can find the original english file in this conversation. I don’t know when it will be merged, so don’t hesitate when you upload your yml file to create a new branch and ask for merging, so that the master code safeguards can just make sure everything is ok :slight_smile:
For information the translation took me 5 hours for French. You may have some difficulties if you don’t know the context of the threads…
I know there are people in Chile who are also starting, so the translation will be very useful, even more broadly than in Spain :slight_smile:

Don’t hesitate if you have any other question!