OFN Scandinavia Backlog

Hello! You can use this page in whatever way you would like to, it’s your page to edit and change and own :grinning:

It was set up originally as a means of getting our attention in Australia and to manage the work that we do for you, but as with the OFN UK we’ve stopped using this page and instead are using Discourse and GitHub to chat about specific features (and I have a fortnightly catch up with the UK to chat about the work that we’re doing for them).

Thus, feel free to rename the topic and to edit the main content on the page with the new features or bugs or development work that you are focusing on for your local instance. If you ever need someone in Australia to respond to something or to discuss doing particular pieces of work then you can mention myself or Rob or Serenity and we’ll respond. Easy! :smiley:

One thing I would suggest though, would be to create wishlist topics specifically for Multilingual and then separately for multi-currency features for the OFN instead of talking about them on this thread. This is because discussion around the scope of how to develop the feature can happen between everyone (Similar to what you’ve seen happen around Standing Orders and also Wholesale and tagging). Given that India and Switzerland are likely to need at least the multilingual feature and may want to feed into the conversation around how it should be built, and I don’t think they’d know to look here to join in.

Thoughts?