OFN Scandinavia Backlog

Hi @MyriamBoure, @Olivier and @sigmundpetersen :smiley:

In an effort to replace @Kirsten’s rather large brain full of all things, we’re attempting a new way of managing the list of items of work that different local sites or enterprises require us to complete. You can see the OFN UK page for an example, and also the Food Connect page originally set up by Kirsten to manage the large wishlist and backlog that came in from that team.

I’m going to be monitoring this page for any new stuff that the OFN Norway (Scandinavia?) team add to the wiki page, and also updating the status on each of them as the OFN Australia team pick up the items and start working on them. You can see that I’ve added the two items we’re currently working on / have on our backlog are already added here, and I’ll keep updating the status of them as we complete them and deploy them in a release.

What I’m hoping you can do is to add all the other items that you have sitting on Discourse to this list, so that it becomes the single source of truth for what work you’re wanting us to do. No need to add much detail here, just link off to the other Discourse or GitHub pages where you’ve already done the hard work adding the detail. You’ll need to prioritise all the issues you’ve added to be critical, important, or nice to have, so that we know how to prioritise them against all the other items we have in the larger OFN AU backlog.

If you need further clarification around any of this then please let me know. I’m happy to have a Google Hangout chat about it too, if that helps :smile:

Cheers!