My hub has 3 delivery locations/days, how should I set this up?

Yes, I’m referring to platform usage fees. These are calculated per shop enterprise, based on the turnover in their shop (plus any fixed fees, and potentially capped at an upper limit). If someone is a coordinator but doesn’t distribute, they will have no turnover so won’t be charged (so turnover isn’t charged twice, to the distributor and coordinator). However if there’s a fixed fee, plus turn-over, it is more expensive to have more shops. Here’s the page describing how to setup the instance fee calculator - Configuration > Business Model .

Each instance can setup their billing structure as they choose. The Business Model tool built into the OFN is quite flexible, but if you want to charge in a way that isn’t captured by the automatic tool, you can do that. At the end of the day, while OFN has a billing tool, users won’t actually get billed until you send them an invoice, so you can charge how you wish and make individual agreements with users if you wish (E.g. You might say…you can have 3 distributing enterprises but I’ll only charge you the fixed fee for one). See here as well - Enterprise User Accounts (configuration > accounts & billing)