Is it possible to selectively 'notify producers' in an OC?

hi @tschumilas - just wanted to quickly respond to your question about how items rise to the top :slight_smile:

The most simple answer is - when the person with the money says they do OR a developer starts submitting pull requests. Generally when someone gets funding they prioritise what they want done with it and then a dev team starts working it (once there is capacity - often everyone’s priorities are being managed alongside each other, sometimes behind an Aus review bottleneck - but we’re working on that!!)

The other way things get done is that a developer starts working on something and starts submitting pull requests. If that developer (or the project they are working with) is unfunded, then the review and merge is covered from the OFN CC buckets, to encourage their continued contributions and get the code and features in.

So for you right now, I’d recommend:

• making sure you tag all of your wishlist items as Canada (or we can create a sub-category so it’s easier to manage and see them all at once? Let me know if you want me to do this)
  • continue the discussion about the student projects? any luck ascertaining their skills and level of uni support?
  • when I create my follow on post to spending OFN CC funds you can nominate some of these items if you think they may attract support from the broader community, but I think we’re still a long way from having enough funds to build features from this, rather than dealing with urgent issues

Hope that helps. Also just pinging other project managers to make sure I’m not misrepresenting anything @danielle @lin_d_hop @MyriamBoure @CynthiaReynolds