Invoice internationalisation

@tschumilas about the date of invoice, for me the invoice is printed/sent when the goods are received (if asked - for pick up) or sent with the goods in the basket if goods are delivered. I think if there is a problem on the invoice that can be managed through some form of void, so I guess we can start simple and just put the date of transaction = date of order.

@CynthiaReynolds I agree with you that’s definitely something needed. I’ll see if @pierredelacroix has the time to include that in the job, it’s not sure at all we will manage to include that in. What i can propose you is see with @pierredelacroix how much time he will need for that and if we have eaten all our budget in France, ask if Norway want to chip in for this small task?
I found here the community discussion on this Possibility to print several orders in one shoot so I opened a Github issue https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/issues/1240, I add it to the French backlog and will let you know if we manage to include it :slight_smile:

@sstead let us know if this new version of the invoice is ok for Australia :slight_smile: