Data Food Consortium: making food platforms interoperable

Myriam:

I really think that the interconnection with in these kind (or type) of initiatives should be the future …

Why interconnection is so important??
I have read your threads and the web of Data Food C itself, and you point out many reasons why the interoperability would help the whole system.

I would like to work developing interconnections.

But my current focus is that we have to find the mechanisms that the end customers should ¨really¨ realize the benefits of these interconnections…

For sure the fact that each producer or supplier is spending a lot of his efforts trying to sell is because of we are not ¨ well connected ¨ and each one is trying to survive… ( guessing what the customers need and after conquering them…).

Please take a look to this thread and if it make sense let us talk please.

@JozeHladnik the second youtube that you recommended has something of this proposal…

The idea could also include virtual money to encourage the people community interconnections… but let us go step by step… OFN is the first step and could include others… or become interconnected the way you propose. In Israel there are some crazy ideas… but as far as I could see with in google business model…

We have to prove that cooperation is more effective for the society…

Best regards and very exiting to go forward working with you.

Miguel