Connecting food cooperatives

ok, have watched the video and is awesome - very elegant handling of a bunch of useful things! Some of which ofn has basic implementation of, but often buried in more confusing ways. I am hoping to have some time to go through the video and map features / functionality at some point, particularly with a view to making decisions about where we respond to user demands for features within ofn and/or where having a beautiful clean integration with foodsoft would be better use of time/energy (or both). Me having time / brain power to do that will depend on the sleeping habits of our impending arrival . . so no promises

@wvengen - hope is ok, I’ve turned your page above into a wiki so that it can be updated by others, e.g. with @RohanM’s comments.

Hoping to find half an hour this week to just run through some very quick thoughts on interface and some of your questions / comments above e.g. I’m pretty sure that you use the word ‘order’ to mean both what we call an ‘order cycle’ (selection of products from range of producers available in x time period e.g. the things that your customers can choose from) as well as to describe the customer’s ‘order’ (which is what we call an order)

I think a key question for integration would be whether / where to have producers, inventory lists (product availability this week for example), order cycles / orders maintained etc. Some of this may become clearer as our shift to ‘inventory lists’ takes place . .